Sunday, May 13, 2007

Internet Shopping Hell

JUNE 27, 2006

Time: 27 Jun 2006 12:38:25 -0500 From: autosupport@Aclepsa.com
To: @runbox.com Subject: Aclepsa.com - prescription approved (order # 60627120153)
Order approval
Dear Patrick,
This is just to inform you that your medication prescription for Generic ED Trial Pack 6 Pills -- 1 has been approved by one of our physicians. You should receive your medication shortly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at Customer Service.
Sincerely,
PhysiciansAclepsa.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JULY 29, 2006

Time: 29 Jul 2006 @runbox.com Subject: Did not receive my order

Was # 60627120153 sent?I still have not received it
Time: 29 Jul 2006 autosupport@aclepsa.com - 2006-07-29 14:28:31

Dear Patrick,
Your order might have been lost in the process of delivery. Would you like me to reship your order free of charge with a 50% bonus on your next order or issue a full refund?
Please be assured that in case of any misfortunate events (you are not receiving the order, you do not like the product etc.) you are guaranteed to receive your money back. To do that just contact us by e-mail or telephone (whichever way you consider convenient) and let us kindly know of your decision to receive a full refund.I am sorry for the inconvenience.Please, feel free to contact me anytime. I am glad to be of service to you.
Regards,
Jane Customer Care Team

2006-07-29 16:44:26 Order #60627120153@runbox.com
Dear Jane,thank you for your speedy response! Sure, you may resend my order with a 50% bonus on my next order!I would like you to change the shipping address, though, as I will be spending 3 months in Europe as from next week.Please address as follows:Patrick HARDERWIJK NETHERLANDS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOVEMBER 4, 2006

@runbox.com 2006-11-04 22:05:50 Order #60627120153

Hello,You have reshipped this order, but instead of shipping it to the Netherlands, you sent it to Niger. Please check my email dd 29/7 2006, I gave you the correct address. I'd like to receive the original order, and also order Kamagra (64 pills)
Please advise me how you will handle this order. My current address is:Patrick Fox CreekT0H 1P0 Alberta Canada
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DECEMBER 01, 2001

@runbox.com2006-12-01 21:52:50
Hello,
I still have not received my order. I would like an update on the status of my order. This order has been on the go for how many months now??? Since June 2006??? Five months!!! Your last communication dates back to November 5.I'd like to place a next order but cannot until I receive the first shipment.Please let me know if you cannot complete this transaction.
Regards,
Patrick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DECEMBER 06, 2001

mailto:autosupport@aclepsa.com - 2006-12-06 14:33:59
Dear Patrick,
A request for reshipping of your order has been already sent to supplier. The meds will be sent via express mail and it takes 5 to 7 business days to get the order to you. Sometimes there may be difficulties in delivery, and perhaps this was the case with your first order. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Please, inform us about your order if you do not get it. I marked you to get 50% bonus pills free on top of your next order with us.
Thank you for patience,
Maria Customer Care Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DECEMBER 21, 2001

Customer (Patrick) - 2006-12-21 23:38:18
Dear Maria,
I am really disappointed. It is December 21 today and I am still waiting for my order. I can't understand it: if you send things via EMS you should be able to track it. I want to place another order but now I am not sure if Aclepsa is a rip off operation or what. tHIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR HALF A YEAR NOW. I now am leaving Canada for the coming months and if you feel up to it send me my stuff there. If you don't, then give me my money back.
Please restore my confidence in online shopping!
Patrick
My address in the Netherlands is HarderwijkNETHERLANDS

DECEMBER 22, 2006

14:52:51 -0500 From autosupport@aclepsa.com To: @runbox.com2006-12-22 14:52:51
Dear Patrick,
Your meds will be reshipped on 2006-12-25 by express mail. It takes 5 to 7 business days to get it to you. I hope that you/ll be getting your medicine this time. We honestly apologize for the inconvenience. Please, keep me abreast of the situation.I marked you to get 50% bonus pills free on top of your next order with us.
Regards,
Maria, Customer Care Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEBRUARY 09, 2001

Customer (Patrick) - 2007-02-09 18:32:33

WHY AM I NOT GETTING MY ORDER???sEND IT TO MY hOLLAND ADDRESS OR REFUND ME.

FEBRUARY 10, 2007

mailto autosupport@aclepsa.com- 2007-02-10 12:21:08
Dear Patrick,
Your meds will be reshipped on 2007-02-12 via EMS Speed Post. It takes 5 to 7 business days to get the order to you. Feel free to contact me.
Thank you,
Maria Customer Care Team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 14, 2007

Customer () - 2007-04-14 11:53:03

I am still waiting.June coming it will be one year since the order originated. Are you guys a genuine company?
Patrick Harderwijk NETHERLANDS

APRIL 15, 2007

mailto:autosupport@aclepsa.com - 2007-04-15 17:41:30
Dear Patrick,
Please accept our sincere apologies. Will we send one more reshipment or should I refund the money to you? Thanks so much for your patience! Please be in touch!
Maria Customer Care Team
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 19, 2007

04/19/2007 09:40:42 AMOrder #: 60627120153 Subject: Did not receive my order

If you are a genuine company please send me my order. Otherwise, refund me. I would like to do business with your company, but so far it doesn't look good.
Patrick Walen

04/19/2007 10:11:15 AM Support Team

Dear Patrick,
Thank you very much for the message and the order status report. It is rather strange if you still have not received the order for almost a year now. I must say it is very disturbing for us too. Well we can try to reship if you can be kind enough to confirm your shipping address. Inform me about your this
Sincerely yours,
Edwin Customer Support Team

04/19/2007 11:02:54 AM Patrick to EDWIN
My shipping address :Patrick Harderwijk Netherlands
If you are tracking your shipments, you should know that if you ever sent me anything, it never got delivered. It's not normal that you reship time and again and nothing gets thru. 10 Months!!! I didn't get it in Canada, and I didn't get it in Holland either.

04/19/2007 04:25:56 PM Support Team
Dear Patrick,
Thank you again for the amount of patience that you have displayed on this matter, I have requested that your package be reshipped at the earliest possible convenience, the anticipated delivery margin is 5 to 7 business days after the package is expedited. Accept our profound apologies again for the delays in delivery, as we do understand it has distorted your agenda on this matter. We shall do our possible best from this end to ensure that the packages are more portable, discrete and less conspicuous to reduce delays at customs or mail lost. Please call us per phone number +1-800-624-0634 or contact us via the link http://www.aclepsa.com/support.phphttp to get more info. Due to the inconveniences caused by the delivery delay, we have marked you to receive 50% bonus pill offer on top of your next order with us. To ensure that these bonus pills are added on your next order, remember to sign into your existing account with us on our website using your email and birthday when placing your new order.
Sincerely yours,
EdwinCustomer Support Team
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAY 05, 2007

05/04/2007 09:45:17 AM Patrick Attention Edwin Customer Support Team

Hello Edwin
I thought I'd let you know the shipment finally arrived, for which my appreciation.
I hope my next order will not take 10 months, as this one did.
Thanks
Patrick

05/04/2007 09:58:06 AM Support Team
Dear Patrick,
Thank you for writing to us to inform about your order. Do not hesitate to contact us again if you do require our assistance in the near future. We shall be glad to help with these issues related to your order and to us.
Thank you,
Edwin Customer Support Team

No comments: