Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gold mining in Panama


Pat,

I received your last emails and have this reply. I understand your situation in Africa and suggest that you proceed there for now. I have had no luck finding the funds to make te move here in Panama. I had three different meetings with three different groups over the last two days regarded your move here an got turned down.

I am under no pressure to do any deals fast, and no sort fuses to race ito production. I received and we have approved the new agreement with my brother for the hardrock. My extraction permit is renewed for another 10 ten years. I got all my accounts paid and have no problems with any aspect of my projects at this time. The Government will soon reduce the taxes on gold production from 4% to 0.5% or so they are telling me.

I have the funds in place to set up and start running my small dredging operation in about 35 days in an area on the Barrera that is running around 5 grams per cubic meter. I will be completing work on my camps and will resume filming at the property as well. Lets see how things progress for us both into the first part of the new year before we try to jump in anything. I can meet with you and your brother early next week at my house in Marysville if you still want to or perhaps the two of you could come to Panama sometime later this year to tour the mine in person. I should be in production and producing lots of nice yellow metal. Let me know what you are going to do.

Herb

No comments: