Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gold room equipment

I am sorry to hear about your prostate. I hope all is going well now, or at least better.
It looks like you live near Arizona. I drove through your town once on my way north to Goldfield Engineering in Provo. Anyway, I don't want to put pressure on you. I am not all that much in a hurry. I'd still have to figure out how to get those things transported. So what about the trommels you have in your yard? You use all of them? As for sturdiness, the requirements for full time use are different from a weekend user, of course. The one I'd use in the field would be under duress, that's for sure. A small one in the goldroom like the one you described below would be used for 45 minutes a day, under supervision, so it might be useful.
My experience is it's the wheels that support the trommel that are most prone to problems, we'd need a number of spare ones.
I'm not sure what Keene sluice you are talking about. They're pretty expensive, too. I think you probably first have to doodle with your pocket calculator to see how much you'd want, without pinning yourself down on any fixed amount. Some rough estimates is good enough for now.

No comments: